- Reward Yourself
- 0 Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena, Second Edition from Cole-Parmer
- Special order items
- Surfactants and interfacial phenomena
- Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena / Edition 3
- The Ark Of 1984s Future.
- Wiley-VCH - Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena!
- Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena by Milton J. Rosen, Joy T. Kunjappu - backporsiohaspzi.cf.
- Multiculturalism in Asia.
- Artificial Neural Networks – ICANN 2006: 16th International Conference, Athens, Greece, September 10-14, 2006. Proceedings, Part I!
- Help Desk/Feedback.
Milton J. He is also the Director ret. Joy T. His areas of research interest include surfactant and surface science, organic chemistry, and photochemistry. See All Customer Reviews.
- SPECS & DESCRIPTION?
- Catalog Record: Surfactants and interfacial phenomena | HathiTrust Digital Library.
- 0 471478180 Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena, Second Edition.
- Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena - Milton J. Rosen, Joy T. Kunjappu - Google книги;
- Games on Symbian OS: A Handbook for Mobile Development (Symbian Press).
- Meg Mackintosh and the Mystery at Camp Creepy: A Solve-It-Yourself Mystery!
- Wired/Wireless Internet Communication: 11th International Conference, WWIC 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 5-7, 2013. Proceedings.
- At the Barriers: On the Poetry of Thom Gunn;
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD We can order this Usually dispatched within 1 week. Quantity Add to basket.
0 Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena, Second Edition from Cole-Parmer
This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout. Now in its fourth edition, Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena explains why and how surfactants operate in interfacial processes such as foaming, wetting, emulsion formation and detergency , and shows the correlations between a surfactant's chemical structure and its action.
Updated and revised to include more modern information, along with additional three chapters on Surfactants in Biology and Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Surfactants, and Molecular Modeling with Surfactant Systems, this is the premier text on the properties and applications of surfactants.
This book provides an easy-to-read, user-friendly resource for industrial chemists and a text for classroom use, and is an unparalleled tool for understanding and applying the latest information on surfactants.
Special order items
Problems are included at the end of each chapter to enhance the reader s understanding, along with many tables of data that are not compiled elsewhere. Only the minimum mathematics is used in the explanation of topics to make it easy-to-understand and very user friendly. Added to basket. The Brewer. Mara Cappelletti. The Undiscovered Self. The Watch Book. Gisbert Brunner.
Surfactants and interfacial phenomena
Watch Repair for Beginners. Harold Caleb Kelly.
Understanding Wine Technology. David Bird.
Institute of Food Research. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
Synopsis About this title The Second Edition has been updated to reflect recent advances in our knowledge of theory and practices. From the Back Cover : The definitive resource on the properties and applications of surfactants, fully revised and updated The three previous editions of Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena, written by Milton J. About the Author : Milton J. Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Wiley, Softcover.volunteerparks.org/wp-content/jinydepoc/594.php
Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena / Edition 3
Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Wiley-Interscience New Hardcover Quantity Available: 2. Seller Rating:. Published by Wiley-Interscience. New Quantity Available: 1. New Hardcover Quantity Available: 1.