EDEM gives our engineers a state-of-the-art tool for the development of new equipment and allows us to model each process segment of our hot-mix asphalt plants.
- Navigation menu.
- Catalog Record: Gas solids handling in the process industries | HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Yang Fluidization, Solids Handling, and Processing!
Talk to our team. Process Manufacturing.
Fluidization of nanopowders: a review
Home EDEM for Industry Process Manufacturing EDEM is being used by top-tier process manufacturing companies in the pharmaceutical , chemicals , consumer packaged goods and asphalt industries worldwide, to optimize the performance of bulk solids handling and processing equipment. Want to find out more?
Get in touch.
- European Federation of Chemical Engineering - Elected Members!
- Yang Fluidization, Solids Handling, and Processing - Стр 2!
- Fluid Bed Dryer Uses and Applications;
- Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme.
- A Primer on Gas-Solids Fluidization!
- Culture and Catastrophe: German and Jewish Confrontations with National Socialism and Other Crises.
- The last days of Pompeii!
- Become a Coach: Discover what it Takes to Turn Your Passions into Profits;
- Fluidizing in the food & beverage industry.
- Bulk solids handling system design?
- A Course Book in English Grammar: Standard English and the Dialects?
- Circle of Treason: CIA Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men He Betrayed?
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen?
Thus, fluidization can be fine-tuned to control the gas flowing through the porous metal - providing a range of bed conditions from laminar to turbulent flows. The particle size, shape and density of the solid particles will change the results of the fluidizing process.
The product particle size must be bigger than the pores of the sintered metal. GKN Sinter Metals Filters offers tailor-made designed fluidizing equipment for new and existing systems. Available media of porous bronze, stainless steel and polyethylene offer optimal gas distribution - resulting in mass flow or mixing results.
Fluidizing cones, made of sintered metal, are often self-supporting and delivered with required connecting flanges. We offer a variety of solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
We are familiar with various applications in the medical, food, and chemical industries. Our products are used in gas- and liquid filtration, dampening, sparging, sensor protection, bulk handling and more applications.
We offer solutions for high temperature and corrosive environments.