EDEM gives our engineers a state-of-the-art tool for the development of new equipment and allows us to model each process segment of our hot-mix asphalt plants.
- Navigation menu.
- Catalog Record: Gas solids handling in the process industries | HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Yang Fluidization, Solids Handling, and Processing!
Talk to our team. Process Manufacturing.
Fluidization of nanopowders: a review
Home EDEM for Industry Process Manufacturing EDEM is being used by top-tier process manufacturing companies in the pharmaceutical , chemicals , consumer packaged goods and asphalt industries worldwide, to optimize the performance of bulk solids handling and processing equipment. Want to find out more?
Get in touch.
- European Federation of Chemical Engineering - Elected Members!
- Yang Fluidization, Solids Handling, and Processing - Стр 2!
- Fluid Bed Dryer Uses and Applications;
- Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme.
- A Primer on Gas-Solids Fluidization!
- Culture and Catastrophe: German and Jewish Confrontations with National Socialism and Other Crises.
- The last days of Pompeii!
- Become a Coach: Discover what it Takes to Turn Your Passions into Profits;
- Fluidizing in the food & beverage industry.
- Bulk solids handling system design?
- A Course Book in English Grammar: Standard English and the Dialects?
- Circle of Treason: CIA Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men He Betrayed?
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen?
Thus, fluidization can be fine-tuned to control the gas flowing through the porous metal - providing a range of bed conditions from laminar to turbulent flows. The particle size, shape and density of the solid particles will change the results of the fluidizing process.
https://tiocilicernme.ga The product particle size must be bigger than the pores of the sintered metal. GKN Sinter Metals Filters offers tailor-made designed fluidizing equipment for new and existing systems. Available media of porous bronze, stainless steel and polyethylene offer optimal gas distribution - resulting in mass flow or mixing results.
Fluidizing cones, made of sintered metal, are often self-supporting and delivered with required connecting flanges. We offer a variety of solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
We are familiar with various applications in the medical, food, and chemical industries. Our products are used in gas- and liquid filtration, dampening, sparging, sensor protection, bulk handling and more applications.
We offer solutions for high temperature and corrosive environments.